“December’s Featured Recipe has been a big hit!”
1. Saute peppers, onion and chicken cubes in oil until chicken is fully cooked.
2. Add white beans, green chili, garlic, spices and chicken broth.
3. Simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add milk and cilantro. Heat through. Serve warm.
~ Recipe adapted from USDA SNAP-Ed Connection: Recipe Finder
Food Safety Tips:
- Remember to chill your soup within 2 hours of eating.
- To cool any leftover soup, place in shallow, 2-3 inch deep containers and place in refrigerator to cool immediately.